Exploring Coffee With Us
Latte Art Workshop
- What is Espresso?
- Steaming The Perfect Milk
- Crafting Espresso Beverages
- Practicing Latte Art
- Latte Art Workshop
- East Asia Mansion Starbucks Store, 2/F, 27-29 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai
*This workshop is conducted in Cantonese
Share What We Love by Our Coffee Master
All coffee workshops will be hosted by our professional Coffee Masters in black apron. Every Coffee Master has to complete a series of coffee knowledge and practical certifications to receive their black apron. Our Coffee Masters are delighted to have the opportunity to share their love and passion to you about coffee.
East Asia Mansion Starbucks – The Start of Coffee Journey
When you are visiting our three-storey East Asia Mansion store, you will be exploring a coffee journey with us. As you approach the first floor, you will be able to see an art piece inspired by coffee journey. Arriving to our second floor, you will discover the Starbucks Roast Spectrum and start interacting closely with our Coffee Master at Coffee Workshop.
Latte Art Workshop
Our Coffee Masters will introduce the basics of Espresso along with steaming the perfect milk. This will be continued by the demonstration of pouring dense, foamed milk into shots of espresso as espresso beverages. Lastly, you will have the opportunity to practice the skills of making latte art.
Collect Limited Gifts
Join our coffee workshops and collect tailor-made gifts to mark your coffee journey.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis and subject to availability.
- Participants of workshop must be 15 years old or above.
- Payment must be made online with registered Starbucks Card, VISA or Mastercard. Each successful applicant who pay with registered Starbucks Card is eligible for collecting 10 Bonus Stars. Bonus Stars will be added into participant's Starbucks Rewards™ account within one week after workshop. However, registration fee made with registered Starbucks Card is not eligible for collecting Stars.
- Successful applicant will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours after application.
- Participants must present this email for event check-in. Each email can only be used for one paticipant entry.
- For “Hand Brewing Workshop”, registration fee is HKD$495 per person. Each successful registration is entitled to entry for 1 participant, an exclusive coffee workshop gift.
- For “Latte Art Workshop”, registration fee is HKD$495 per person. Each successful registration is entitled to entry for 1 participant, an exclusive coffee workshop gift.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class starts.
- Coffee workshop is conducted in Cantonese.
- In case of Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rain, all classes will be postponed until further notice by phone or email. If the Typhoon No. 8 or Black Rain warning is lifted two hours before the commencement of the classes, all of them will be conducted as scheduled.
- No video and audio recording is allowed by participants during workshop.
- Photos and videos taken during workshop may be used for publicity and promotion purposes.
- After successful application, participants cannot change or cancel the chosen workshop session and timeslot.
- Payment made is non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other goods or services.
- Person(s) who have not enrolled in the course are not allowed to stay in the class. Otherwise, the person(s) will be asked to leave or be charged the full price of the class.
- Coffee Concepts (HK) Ltd. is not responsible for any death, injury or loss of property to any person suffered during the workshop for any reason whatsoever.
- Coffee Concepts (HK) Ltd. reserves the right to change or cancel the workshop. Prior notice shall be made 24 hours in advance via email.
- Coffee Concepts (HK) Ltd. has the right to amend any Terms and Conditions without any prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of Coffee Concepts (HK) Ltd. shall be final.