Our Coffee Journey Begins
We have tailored 2 different coffee workshops for coffee lovers.
Our professional Coffee Masters in black apron will share their experience with beginners at the newly opened East Asia Mansion Starbucks store in Wan Chai.
Coffee Workshop registration will be up at 10 a.m. on 23rd of each month.
Exploring Coffee With Us
- Hand Brewing Workshop
- Guide to Coffee
- Steps to Coffee Tasting
- The 4 Fundamentals of Coffee Brewing
- Learning Different Hand Brewing Methods
- Latte Art Workshop
- What is Espresso?
- Steaming The Perfect Milk
- Crafting Espresso Beverages
- Practicing Latte Art
- 1) Hand Brewing Workshop
8 November – 6 December (Every Thursday)
2) Latte Art Workshop
9 November – 7 December (Every Friday)
- 19:00 – 21:00 (Hand Brewing Workshop to 21:15)
- East Asia Mansion Starbucks Store, 2/F, 27-29 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai
*This workshop is taught in Cantonese
Share What We Love by Our Coffee Master
All coffee workshops will be hosted by our professional Coffee Masters in black apron. Every Coffee Master has to complete a series of coffee knowledge and practical certifications to receive their black apron. Our Coffee Masters are delighted to have the opportunity to share their love and passion to you about coffee.
East Asia Mansion Starbucks – The Start of Coffee Journey
When you are visiting our three-storey East Asia Mansion store, you will be exploring a coffee journey with us. The ground floor is an exhibition hall about the journey of the bean from farm to cup where we ensure the high quality of coffee and how we support coffee farmers through ethical sourcing. As you approach the first floor, you will be able to see an art piece inspired by coffee journey. Arriving to our second floor, you will discover the Starbucks Roast Spectrum and start interacting closely with our Coffee Master at Coffee Workshop.
Hand Brewing Workshop
Our Coffee Masters will begin with the steps of coffee tasting from aroma, acidity, body and flavor, followed by the fundamentals of coffee brewing from proportioning, getting the accurate grind, immersing quality water to capturing the freshness of coffee. Finally, you will be able to use various hand brewing methods to make a fresh cup of coffee.
Latte Art Workshop
Our Coffee Masters will introduce the basics of Espresso along with steaming the perfect milk. This will be continued by the demonstration of pouring dense, foamed milk into shots of espresso as espresso beverages. Lastly, you will have the opportunity to practice the skills of making latte art.
Collect Limited Gifts
Join our coffee workshops and collect tailor-made gifts to mark your coffee journey.
Gifts from Hand Brewing Workshop will include two exclusive coffee workshop pins, a Denim Tote Bag, a Coffee Bean Redemption Coupon and a 15% off Coupon on Brewing Equipment.
Gifts from Latte Art Workshop will include a Denim Tote Bag, a Denim Apron, a Coffee Bean Redemption Coupon and a Handcrafted Beverage Buy-One-Share-One Coupon.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis and subject to availability.
- Participants of workshop must be 15 years old or above.
- Payment must be made online with registered Starbucks Card, VISA or Mastercard. Each successful applicant who pay with registered Starbucks Card is eligible for collecting 10 Bonus Stars. Bonus Stars will be added into participant's Starbucks Rewards™ account within one week after workshop. However, registration fee made with registered Starbucks Card is not eligible for collecting Stars.
- Successful applicant will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours after application.
- An event check-in QR code will be sent with the confirmation email. Participants must present this QR code for event check-in. Each QR code could be used once only. The QR code will become invalid after entry.
- For “Hand Brewing Workshop”, registration fee is HKD$495 per person. Each successful registration is entitled to entry for 1 participant, an exclusive coffee workshop gift, a Demin Tote Bag, a Coffee Bean Redemption Coupon and a 15% off Coupon on Brewing Equipment.
- For “Latte Art Workshop”, registration fee is HKD$495 per person. Each successful registration is entitled to entry for 1 participant, a Denim Tote Bag, a Denim Apron, a Coffee Bean Redemption Coupon and a Handcrafted Beverage Buy-One-Share-One Coupon.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class starts.
- Coffee workshop is conducted in Cantonese.
- In case of Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rain, all classes will be postponed until further notice by phone or email. If the Typhoon No. 8 or Black Rain warning is lifted two hours before the commencement of the classes, all of them will be conducted as scheduled.
- No video and audio recording is allowed by participants during workshop.
- Photos and videos taken during workshop may be used for publicity and promotion purposes.
- After successful application, participants cannot change or cancel the chosen workshop session and timeslot.
- Payment made is non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other goods or services.
- Person(s) who have not enrolled in the course are not allowed to stay in the class. Otherwise, the person(s) will be asked to leave or be charged the full price of the class.
- Coffee Concepts (HK) Ltd. is not responsible for any death, injury or loss of property to any person suffered during the workshop for any reason whatsoever.
- Coffee Concepts (HK) Ltd. reserves the right to change or cancel the workshop. Prior notice shall be made 24 hours in advance via email.
- Coffee Concepts (HK) Ltd. has the right to amend any Terms and Conditions without any prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of Coffee Concepts (HK) Ltd. shall be final.