Coffee and Food Tasting Workshop
We have tailored a brand-new Coffee and Food Tasting Workshop for coffee lovers. Our professional Coffee Masters in black apron will share experience on how to elevate your daily coffee experience with food pairing.
You will also collect limited-edition gifts for the Workshop to mark your coffee journey. Start your coffee journey with your loved ones!
- Coffee and Food Tasting Workshop
Since 18 June
- 18:00 – 19:30 / 20:00 - 21:30
- Shop No.101-110,1/F, Lee Garden III, 1 Sunning Road, Causeway Bay
*This workshop is conducted in Cantonese
Japanese Plum & Lime Black Tea
Sauté Prawn Salad with Honey Coffee Vinaigrette
Oat Latte Macchiato
Bacon, Avocado Tomato Cheese Bruschetta
Nitro Cold Brew
Sous Vide Chicken Breast with BBQ Sauce
Double Cheese Stuffed Portobello with Balsamic Vinegar
Pour Over (Starbucks Reserve™ Promotion Bean)
Cinnamon Apple Pancake With Caramel Sauce
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis and subject to availability.
- Participants of workshop must be 15 years old or above.
- Payment must be made online with registered Starbucks Card, VISA or Mastercard. Each successful applicant who pays with registered Starbucks Card is eligible for collecting 10 Bonus Stars. Bonus Stars will be added into participant's Starbucks Rewards™ account within one week after workshop. However, registration fee made with registered Starbucks Card is not eligible for collecting Stars.
- Successful applicant will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours after application.
- Participants must present the confirmation email for event check-in.
- For “Coffee & Food Tasting Workshop”, registration fee is HKD$450 per person. Each successful registration is entitled to entry for 1 participant.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class starts.
- Coffee workshop is conducted in Cantonese.
- In case of Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rain, all classes will be postponed until further notice by phone or email. If the Typhoon No. 8 or Black Rain warning is lifted two hours before the commencement of the classes, all of them will be conducted as scheduled.
- No video and audio recording are allowed by participants during workshop.
- Photos and videos taken during workshop may be used for publicity and promotion purposes.
- After successful application, participants cannot change or cancel the chosen workshop session and timeslot.
- Payment made is non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other goods or services.
- Person(s) who have not enrolled in the course are not allowed to stay in the class. Otherwise, the person(s) will be asked to leave or be charged the full price of the class.
- Coffee Concepts (Hong Kong) Ltd. is not responsible for any death, injury, or loss of property to any person suffered during the workshop for any reason whatsoever.
- Coffee Concepts (Hong Kong) Ltd. reserves the right to change or cancel the workshop. Prior notice shall be made 24 hours in advance via email.
- Coffee Concepts (Hong Kong) Ltd. has the right to amend any Terms and Conditions without any prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of Coffee Concepts (Hong Kong) Ltd. shall be final.